- No racks to maintain
- No servers
- Minimal IT setup
- Lower installation costs
Hosted Access Control combines physical access control with systems that can be remotely managed and monitored.
For customers who would like to deploy a card access system for their business, but do not want to incur the expense of purchasing a dedicated server or the necessary software licenses needed to operate the card access system, Integrator Support’s hosted access control card access system is the answer.
How Hosted Access Control Works
There are no expensive computers to purchase for your access control system. There is no software to purchase – ever. No ongoing software upgrade cost – ever. Just a simple, predictable monthly hosting fee.
Hosted Access Control is a web-based access control systemis a sound, reliable access control platform that requires no initial investment or capital expense in hardware or software.
Hosted Access Control is a true IP solution that meets the demands of open architecture, IP-centric environments, that provides fully distributed intelligence and decision making right to the door, leveraging the IT infrastructure to the maximum extent possible.
The platform is hosted and backed-up in several data-centers for a 99.98% guaranteed up-time. Wherever you or the protected site is located, you can easily access the web-portal from an web-enabled computer or mobile device.
Upon logging in to the portal, you can manage any access function desired including adding and deleting cardholders, setting access levels, creating and printing badges and generating reports. Badges and reports will be printed at your site location on your printers. You will also have the ability to use the client to remotely control access in a customer’s facility, locking or unlocking doors as necessary, or even viewing video clips by access control transaction.
- Real-time incident information is delivered via email, phone, or pager, and a digital record of each facility’s system activity is updated in real-time.
- Facility lockdown capability lets you remove access privileges for any group in the system instantly.
- A digital audit trail ensures accountability with real-time logs and system data, as well as customized reports.
- Access to live or event-related video of facilities through a single, centrally managed ACS WebService account.
- Scalability lets you extend access control from one door to thousands of doors, no matter where they are located.
- 24×7 hosting centers are guarded, with strict physical access controls and backed by redundant power sources.
- Multiple layers of Internet server security are used to ensure information confidentiality and prevent unauthorized access.
- Application software and data is managed by IT security professionals at our hosting centers.
- Data is encrypted using 128-bit SSL as it leaves and enters Brivo servers to prevent unauthorized interception.
- Web-based administrative control is protected by logon/password pairs through secure data transfer.